The Official Housewarming Party
We just had our official housewarming party last night, it was awesome. A lot of good people showed up, some that I had not seen in a while, so that was nice. We made some jungle juice and pulled out the beer bong for some great novelties! Thanks to everyone that showed up, we had a great time.
You might have seen our fantastic flier.
The J.J.

The original creeper.
So cute, Caliente Carlito aka Hot Carl aka Carl Tomlinson and his lady Carly.
Originals by Jordan Hamilton
"El Intoxicator" came out to play
I'm saving Carl's dignity by not posting the images after this one when Fergie made him laugh...
This one's for you Marshall.
Homies.
Sweet stash, preparing for Stash-tober.
This is Jason, we're motorcycle friends!
The creeper Andy Ferguson getting fresh with my new roomate.
I don't know who took this picture or how it happened, but it looks cool, right? Tanner will like it.
This picture is winning the most characteristic image for the evening, with the primary focus on Ben Webb (another motorcycle friend).
Kevin Warn and Molly (not in image, but thought I'd give a shout out) came by. Good to see you Kevin, it had been too long and I can't wait for the photoshoot!
This is Justin Yagher, my old roommate from Concordia, I had to photoshop in the Simpsons alien, the facial expression was too perfect.
Coca-Cola should buy this image off of me. Thanks for being a great model Tyler Webb, maybe I'll hook you up with some money if they do buy it off of me. I don't know who took the picture, but it was on my camera, so I'll take the credit. Also I just noticed that there were two Webb's at my party..... I wonder if they are related.
J.J.
Dance party! Old school friend from junior high, Vatche Marganian showed up with his lady, Steph.
Steph was peeking out the window in the middle of me photographing their dance party and this picture turned out way too cool!
Me and my lovely lady!!!


The almost newly wedds, Ian and Vanessa Cutrona, next Sunday!!!
The party died down and Laura wanted a photoshoot on the motorcycle, how could I say no?
John Yosh sat in the driver's seat for some pictures, but these turned out way better.
I wanted a picture on the back, notice I'm not too good at modeling, I'll stay behind the camera from now on.
Tanner K.O.
You had to be there.
Sweet picture!
Mr. Evan Eugene Faccou
Lost in space.
Sorry if you were at the party and I didn't put up any pictures of you, either we didn't get any or they didn't turn out good and you wouldn't want to see them on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment