Parts 4 VWs BBQ
For those of you who don't know, I got a new job a few weeks ago working for VF Engineering. This weekend I got to go to a VW gathering for work that Parts 4 VWs was throwing in Temecula at their shop. On top of that I got to drive one of our shop cars with the sweet RSS turbo kit along with other bonuses installed on it. It is the white GTI in the shots, 350 hp at the flywheel! Since we had that car, the A4, and the owner of Parts 4 VWs (Mike Potter) GTI with the DSG; we needed a photo shoot. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, the RSS is a turbo upgrade kit...
Mike installed a sweet badge on the back of his GTI

Applying these stickers was fun
The RSS kit






No comments:
Post a Comment