House-warming Get-together
For those of you who don't know, I just bought my first home!!!!! Evan Faccou is my new roomate. Just got the keys to the place on the first and decided to have a lil kick back last night, even though Evan isn't completely moved in yet. To start I'll give you a pictoral tour and them move into the party pictures.
Front Door!


The down-stairs half bathroom.


hmmm... this is the only picture I took of the kitchen from the backyard.

The garry.

My bedroom! Upstairs had dual masters and laundry.


Evan's room, did I mention that he is still moving in?
Oh, and Andy's temporary room till he gets his own place on the 23rd is downstairs. We have a 2.5 bedroom place.
And on to the party pictures:
Ian was the first to show up.

Avery made a surprise appearance.

Here is a shot of the kitchen.

And the infamous Chris Martinez.
No comments:
Post a Comment