Tanner's First Auto-X
On Sunday we went to Tanner's first auto-cross race at Dubfest at Irwindale Raceway. We hung out with the guys at the Pure Euro tent for most of the day and found out that Andy got the job of V.P. of Sales for VF Engineering!!!! Also, I ran into Brad Silver of Neftin VW whose car I took some pictures of when it was brand new at the Pure Euro Cruise/BBQ (link to previous blog) back in August of 06, he loved the pictures so much he wanted me to take more. Tanner placed fifth out of 36!!!!











Brad's ride. He got the hood and mirrors painted!

2 comments:
I love the video and I am so glad that you guys were there to share it with him! This is awesome for me because I get to see all of you guys (at least kinda). Miss you all and hope you are coming to the "Rockies" soon for a visit. Love ya and thanks for being such a great friend to my Goober. Go Tanner!
Great photos and video...it makes me feel like I was there! Go Tanner, thanks Scot, and thanks to all of you who were there to cheer Tanner on!
It makes a mother proud!
Post a Comment