Some of my life's experiences expressed through photography.

Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.

P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th V-Town

For the Fourth of July I decided to head out to Visalia for some good old fashion fun. Sure enough, it hit the spot. From going on floats down the river with 40 people to hiking through the Sequoia National Forest to midnight swims to crazy fireworks to good friends, good times were had by all.


While hiking through the Sequoia, Colette was the only person with me so I took quite a few pics of her.... people are more fun to shoot than nature

















I went to go take a picture of a rock and when I was heading back to the truck I decided to take a pic of Colette through the window and it turned out neat, who would have guessed, I thought it was a bunk pic until I downloaded the images.

on our way to the fireworks









I'm a ghost, FYI

thanks for the great face Wendy

there was a normal pic of me sitting there, but abnormal is good for a change

thanks to Colette's artistic eye, I got a cool pic of this plant growing in this cool glass

Amy was showing off her cat's balls, interesting huh

No comments: