My Job In Carlsbad
Some of you know I have been working in Carlsbad here and there for the last 2 years for a financial advisor/dad's good friend/good friend of mine. Well whenever the summer hits, we wakeboard/ski or whatever you like to do behind the boat. Today Doug, Kristen (his daughter), Andrea (the hot VPO), and I all went out on the boat and had some good times. Andrea was a good help, taking over the camera whenever I was in the water or driving the boat, so I gotta give her credit for some of the pics (thanks Drea).

I've gotta start off with this pic because Andrea makes a lot of funny faces and since I had so many pics, I thought a collage was appropriate.






no crash, I pulled it off, I know i'm a stud.... wink wink

oops

PICTURE OF THE DAY!!!! awarded to Doug for being in the picture and Andrea for taking it



I thought I'd try skiing...

it didn't last too long



No comments:
Post a Comment