Some of my life's experiences expressed through photography.

Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.

P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Angle of the Frasz Wedding

Finally I got my internet up and running at 630 this morning, so here are some pictures of the weekend from my point of view!!!!






the happy flower girl at rehersal

turns out it was the differential that went on my way to the golf tournament on friday.

tanner passed out, we tied his shoes together and tried to wake him up, didn't work.



Courtney and her mom put together an amazing platter for us guys getting ready in my room, aka yum yums...

brian opening his pre-wedding present from coley

a little one-on-one/man-to-man moment

ready for the show













getting ready for the after party



mom







No comments: