Opening Day Del Mar
A group of us went to Del Mar opening day, for Andrea's birthday and well because it was opening day (I guess the biggest day of the year). We took a limo, got into the Turf Club, had a blast, and went out to some bars afterwards. It was a crazy/fun day. Oh and I wasn't just wearing that outfit just to be a goofball, you had to wear slacks and a sport coat to get into the Turf Club.... oh and this all took place on the 19th, I've just been crazy busy and I'm leaving for Lake Arrowhead here in a bit so I'll probably have another blog up of that soon.

getting the party started, thanks dad


hot stuff


I was paying attention!!!

cab ride to bars later

sorry Andrea, I had to post this pic just because you make the best faces, don't worry, I won't post it on your page

I don't know what they were doing, just getting crazy in the bar I guess

I'm getting crazy



the view from our hotel room..... cool i guess

dad watchin the golfers suck, he was getting a kick out of it
No comments:
Post a Comment