Some of my life's experiences expressed through photography.

Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.

P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shredding Elsinore

Every muscle in my body is sore, including those muscles I didn't even know I had. Yesterday a group of us went out to Lake Elsinore with Glen Diamond (Nicole's Bro). Our group included Glen, Nicole, Luke, Jason, Anna, Ricky, and myself. I was stoked to be out riding with some people willing to throw down, hence I went wild with the pictures and we even have a few vid clips thanks to Rick Hsin! Oh, and I have to give Nicole Diamond credit for the pictures of me!


The beautiful Nicole Diamond





taking a little breather


Don't ask, don't tell.... I obviously didn't land that.


Mr. Glen Diamond











Here's a nice lifestyle shot of Luke!!!!


Me and my lady








Luke got a lot of sequence shots because he was throwing down HARDCORE!!!!!!








Jason - the big air king for the day!











Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Backflips off the tower, another sequence of Luke


And a nice sequence of Jason





Thanks for this shot Nicole, I look sexy.


and thanks for this one too











The out of focus shots turn out nice on occasions also, I think this is me.


Didn't land a flip yesterday...











A cute sibling shot


The music was HOT!!!!! After that incident we had to sing camp songs.














Luke never lands cool stuff when it's being captured..... but he did yesterday.









No comments: