Some of my life's experiences expressed through photography.

Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.

P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Black Motorbike

Some of you might know and others might not, but I haven't ridden my motorcycle for the last week because I have been working on it in my garage and it's been in pieces, until today! I didn't do anything too crazy or complicated, but it was just time consuming. My motorbike use to have tribal stickers covering it (that is how it came stock) and I finally got the motivation to pull them all off. These aren't just stickers, they are like billboards covering the entire bike. Also while I was at it, I wanted to paint my windscreen black, which was the one thing that went smoothly and turned out excellent. As for the stickers that went up onto the tank of the bike, they were clear-coated over and I had done quite a job on the tank getting them off, but luckily I got cut a great deal from Al at Fix Auto to repaint my tank. He also got it back to me in less than 24 hours; sand, primer, and paint. And I just finished putting it all back together and gave her a little wash with a photo shoot preceding.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome looking bike dude

Chris said...

I liked the stickers, but the stealth bomber look is pretty sick, too.