Shredding Elsinore... Again
Yes, we went wakeboarding again out at Lake Elsinore. SO MUCH FUN!!!! And thank you so much Glen for taking us out there with your boat! This trip we had Glen, Rich, Missy, Luke, Jen, Andy (AKA Fergie, last name Ferguson), and myself. It was Andy's first time, got up fourth try, congratulations! And there is a little photo lesson for all of you who wonder why I want to edit the pictures before you get them printed.
Luke was the first runner up.
Fergie was inspired.
Glen is vein... haha, the driver's mirror gives a great view of the driver.




This crash put Luke out, he probably has a black eye today.
Rich
Glen
Missy
Rich's turn. Big air.



We had to pull Glen's leg to get him to ride.




I was just warming up, not meaning to do a flip, the wake threw me!
Here is the lesson for the day, because I was telling everyone if they like the pictures, let me adjust them in photoshop before they print them. Slightly adjusting the levels will make the colors pop!
I stomped this 180 Front-flip, but didn't ride away.... one day it'll happen.


Andy's first time up!!!
So Happy!


Jen didn't ride, just hung out.
2 comments:
FUNNN!!! Thank you to Glen,Luke,Scot, Rich,Missy and Jen For an AMAZING time!
yo skinny main you a badass picture takin mother good job scott thank you love always, glen xoxo
Post a Comment