Tengo Frijoles
Friday at 5:00 PM we departed out of Oceanside to head South to take the Hotel Californian to Ensenada. We had a group of eight of us and we took a couple shifts to make it to Ensenada by morning. We arrived right at sunset and caught nothing throughout the night. A few of us got a hotel room and the rest stayed on the boat. After getting situated and an authentic Mexican lunch, it was nap time. Got back up and hit town for some dinner and partyin. A couple taco stands and bars later, we made it to bed to wake up the next morning for some fishing. The motion of the boat, the partying, the food, or maybe a mixture of all had me done and I was in bed by sundown. But when Evan made it back to the room at 11:30 I convinced him to atleast go out with me to grab some tacos and I couldn't convince him to take in another cervesa. Today we wrapped up the boat and drove back home to leave the boat there for the summer for many more fishing excursions.



















1 comment:
Great shots! I like the pirate.... and the water shot.... cool!
Post a Comment