Happy Birthday to Me
This birthday tops the charts of my 24 birthday's that I've had. Great friends and good times! The day started off with going to Harp's with Tanner, Evan, and Carl to get a touch of Irish in us, then made our way over to Goat Hill Tavern where Court and my dad met up with us. Evan and I lost some scrilla playin pool.... we were feeling saucy. After that we made our way back to my place to start preparing for the party. My lovely lady got lots of decorations which really added to the atmosphere and we had a ton of beer (a keg and more). And so the festivities began:
And there might be quite a few images of evan because I'm tryin to hook him up with more variety.
My new shades from the lady

a lil game of poker to warm up the party
we had some celtic music playing

I don't know whats going on


Brett put the wife and baby to bed and made an appearance, always a pleasure
BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!
Image of the month
Raffy and Brett
Mr. and Mrs. Kyle and Danielle Frazier, they got me a King Cobra!!!!
Cool People
Jah and Kate, I'm diggin the new look Jah

perfect
green buggers?
I got on the floor to get a good angle for a photo

steve in a box
the culprits
No comments:
Post a Comment