Saturdays
The last few weekends I've really been able to experience a Saturday for what it is worth, not working. Last Saturday I got a chance to take pictures of Dave Lopez's family in the morning and I just ended up going over to my parent's place and hanging out with them and some friends and it was great. I'll post some more pics of Dave's family once I get through them. But there was an amazing sunset and I helped my dad organize his guns. As for this Saturday, today, no plans; it was again, great. I made my way to the Spectrum to meet up with my parents for lunch, lemme pause. I know it sounds like I hang out with my parents a lot, but they are amazing people and I wish I got to hang out with them more, Love Ya mom and dad. So back to the Spectrum story, I brought my camera with me because I thought it would be fun to walk around and take some pictures, anticipating that the Spectrum was going to be packed being a Saturday afternoon during the holidays. It was pretty dead, but I had fun with it anyways.







No comments:
Post a Comment