Impromptu Photo Shoot
Before I get into my impromptu photo shoot with the famous Sebastian, I thought I'd post a few pictures updating what's been going on. I haven't had any posts with them mainly because I've been lazy and well.... I don't know.
Went to a wedding with Nicole, didn't have to work, that was fun.

Went out to sushi with Nicole, Glen (Nicole's brother), Cherish (Glen's wife) and some of their friends, thinking it was going to be a mellow night. Wrong, it turned crazy pretty fast!!!
Went to a Shiny Toy Guns and the Sounds concert at the Wiltern with Nicole, Ian, and Vanessa. Sounds like i hang out with Nicole a lot huh? The show was amazing and I even ran into Mikee, unfortunately we forgot to take a picture...
THE IMPROMPTU PHOTO SHOOT
People were over, photography was the topic of conversation and people were in need of photographs; Sebastian became the subject.




No comments:
Post a Comment