Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.
P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.
So I got a new fisheye lens for my camera today and I have taken about 200 pictures, curtis' cat being one of my primary models. Here are some that I enjoyed!

the first picture my fisheye took, awe

sweet shot in the element, we both look really ackword

bored in the car

more bored in the car

and I'm still bored in the car waiting for curtis, but I like the depth of field fo this shot

sweet shot of the cat, he looks so inocent

for some reason the cat was mellow today, weird

mellow enough to let me pet him

my workspace

crazy cat, he got use to the camera finally

appatizers on the grill

bailey, i must say, one of the sweetest dogs ever
No comments:
Post a Comment