Gone "Fishing"
Last weekend James, Evan, my dad and I were going fishing out of Oceanside on my dad's 37' Californian. Friday night when we were out drinking at the bar by the docks, we convinced my dad's friends RJ and Eddie to come with us.
We ended up just going down to Carlsbad and up to Dana Point fishing and didn't catch a thing; but we had a great time drinking, trying to catch fish and just having fun. My photography skills really lacked on this trip, but here are some pictures.
Crazy Eddie slept outside the first night.

Ice-maker bay.
James was busy chumming.
That's my dad!
The boat is the best place to nap.
I like taking pictures of bums.

RJ, my dad, and Eddie.


Instant margarita time.
1 comment:
ew dirty cuervo!
that hoodie has seen many a good times I tell ya
Post a Comment