Virgin Charter Holiday Party
I had the opportunity to go photograph Virgin Charter's holiday party per request by Tanner Bell. It was at the X Bar in the Hyatt Regency in Century City. There were a lot of people I didn't know, so there aren't too many pics I'm posting up here, but I did get a few abstract shots...
This weekend was crazy and this party started it off properly. After the party I went up and met up with an old friend Andrea, went to The Comedy Store and saw some good comedians then over to some country bar that didn't play country music (thank God, I hate that stuff), then off to play some intense games on the Wii. Saturday, after taking 2 hours to get home in traffic and not feeling to hot from the night before, I was just chilling around the house and some friends started to show up. Evan and I were supposed to go to some more holiday parties, but I wasn't feeling to up to it. Since there were a few people over (Tanner, Evan, James, Ryoh, and I), we decided to go out in Evan's '70 Chevelle and hit up some parties. Tanner and I went to go find him a parking spot in my neighborhood and ended up witnessing a Mustang ram into a minivan!!! Craziness, then on our way out some Honda pulls in front of the Chevelle and almost killed us, then we had an encounter with the cops, and this night just didn't end. One crazy thing after another. I don't have any pictures of this goodness, but I just had to share it.
Here's the pics from the Virgin Charter holiday party.
Tanner and his wonderful lady-friend, Heather.
Delicious appetizers.

Cool DJ's.
Some abstract shots. This is a lamp in the bar.



No comments:
Post a Comment