Fishing?
The day after Thanksgiving my dad, Tanner, Evan, and I went out on the Hotel Californian first thing that Friday morning to head out to Catalina for some good "fishing". The reason I put quotes on the word "fishing" is because I have never caught anything significant on my dads boat besides a crazy buzz. So we drank a lot, tried to catch some fish, and of course, we had a great time. We actually ended up catching 6 rock fish; I caught 2, my dad caught 4. Evan and Tanner ended up catching probably the same shark that Evan and I caught 2 years ago in the same harbor, it is a really dumb shark. Check out the pictures!
We had lots of fun with the spud gun.


The crew.

It's like we were back in the Civil War loading this thing.
Tanner's glasses cover up his drunkenness well.
He looks so drunk without the sunglasses.

Evan loves monitor.


DESTROY MONITOR!





Avalon. Pretty bird.
Our hair-band neighbor dude.










5 comments:
You were pumping his cannon!
I was Wasted!
you take the funnest pictures. I miss you guys. boo. I have a house and manager to get down tehre every 12 weeks, you get come here :) hehe
Nice capture on the exploding monitor! Did you set up your camera to take a sequence of shots?
I don't really like boats or fishing, but your pictures make both look pretty awesome :).
Yes, I think my camera gets up to 5 fps.
Post a Comment