Some of my life's experiences expressed through photography.

Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.

P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Lake House

No, this is not about the cheesy Sandra Bullock love story, it is about our 4th of July mini-vacation up at Evan's Lake Arrowhead cabin. It was a small group of 5; Nicole, Michelle, Tanner, Evan, and myself. Cruised out Tuesday evening, chilled by the dock, watched the fireworks, and snapped some pics.

Took some pics of Tan on our way out there, he was very excited


The car ride





Tanner's driving gloves


Our complimentary arrival gifts/refreshments











Insert boat here


When I'm always behind the camera, I gotta take some self-portraits
































Tan Flip... sorta


Scot Flip











Natural vignetting is so beautiful














The Crew

4 comments:

Random Rant said...

FO SHO!!! Gotta do it again!!

nyc said...

I wish I was there. boo.

um, please note I love all three of you boys, but for being so cal kids (except tanner, but he does live there) you're all pretty white

Nicole Frasz said...

Very cool Scot, you take some great photos...I like "insert boat here", that is funny!

Jim Klein said...

Great picts, I love the fireworks. You all are great friends and have some great times. Keep it commin'