Some of my life's experiences expressed through photography.

Hi, my name is Scot Klein, welcome to my blog. This blog exposes certain activities in my life which I decide to photograph. I enjoy photography more than writing, so my descriptions might be vague and possibly pointless. I like the photography to speak for itself. Please comment, I like to hear your opinions. Also, if you happen to be around when I'm taking pictures and I don't include any pictures of you, please let me know and I'll try and get one up there.
For those interested, most of the time I am shooting on my Canon 30D (pre March 2007 Canon Digital Rebel XT) with either my 50mm f/1.4 or 15mm f/2.8 fisheye. I also have a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6. Sometimes I just carry around my Canon SD200 point-and-shoot. Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I'd love to share what I know.

P.S. If anyone wants the full resolution images for any purpose, just let me know.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tattoo Party

WOW! Last night was wild and totally not what I was expecting. I usually try and have a cigar night every once and a while and it usually turns out just being a small group of us with Tanner and Evan as the regulars. But what made last night extraordinary is we had the regulars, plus the lady-friend came over for dinner, Brett DaPena made an appearance, the roomate came home from work early crippled, Dave Lopez happened to be in town, Ian came to karaoke, along with Dr. Court Brewer and Mr. Raffy. Yeah, what a gang!!! And then on top of that Brett brought his tattoo gun and hit up Tanner and Raffy, that's when the camera came out. Oh and Nichole (Tanner's Lady Friend) came just in time for Tan's inking. And unfortunately no pics of me... no ink for me.

Tanner's Ink


Spectators





The excitement


Mr. "Crippled" Baldwin


Gettin Ink Done


The serious look


Sabastian's idea of a tattoo


Dr. Nicholas Jones' Artwork, look at the excitement on Christophe's face


Sweaty Artist


Cool Photography


The Finished Product


in the process


His mom better like it


Does he?


Hi mom!

4 comments:

Russell DeMorte said...

dr. nicholas jones has more talent than DaVinci

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... you guys are great! Dr. Brewer is very talented! Love the mom tattoo!!!!! Great photography!
;)

Anonymous said...

viagra logo fda on viagra canadian viagra viagra free pills viva viagra song viagra 34434 buying viagra splitting viagra viagra overdose viagra uk cost pill generic viagra cheap new viagra viagra online cheap herbal viagra

Anonymous said...

[color=red]The Most Affordable XRUMER/BACKLINK SERVICE Online!
The EFFORTLESS and POWERFUL WAY TO BUILD MASSIVE # OF BACKLINKS
[color=black]
200,000 BLASTS of your URLs+ Anchor Tex, message, pictures (can be spinned) etc
$10 USD (shared with other clients like a carpool), or
$25/200k for exclusive!(you control EVERYTHING)
$50 Exclusive @ 500,000 blasts.
(Complete reports will be given to clients)

[IMG]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1540/arrowdownh.gif[/IMG]
For orders, questions or concerns? Email: [u]formless.void47 at gmail.com [/u]
Note:
1. For STRICT Whitehat sites, it is advised to create buffers to pass on linkjuice. i.e. social bookmarks, cloaked pages etc.
You can blast the site directly, but it entails risk.
Using buffers are 100% safe, speaking from experience.
2. Xrumer is a very technical tool. Just describe to me what sorts of effects you want and well make it happen!
If you want to buy Xrumer?
>>>>> http://cloakedlink.com/chzgykebsd <<<<<<

[color=black]
-------
CLIENT 2 SAMPLE SPACE FILLED WITH URLs,Pics and Keywords
seo jobs in noida seo suggestions professional seo agency seo studio enterprise edition google seo page rank search engine submit seo training class jasa seo indonesia seo freelancer india Buy Permanent Text Links seo company kolkata xrumer 505 arabic seo simple seo seo resources chicago seo seo shopping cart xrumer forums mastercard buy surat seo Buy Incoming Links seo chandigarh seo tutorial seo career how to seo local seo services nj seo multilingual seo services seo training scotland adult seo seo reports seo course directory submission seo website promotion is xrumer seo courses sydney buy d link dir seo methodology webmaster seo page rank seo jobs in chennai seo asheville seo submission software jacksonville seo seo jobs london better seo seo gurgaon seo tool webmasters rock shirt

-----
CLIENT 3 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/grow-taller-at-25]grow taller at 25[/url] http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/grow-taller-at-25

[url=http://herpeset.co.cc/cheap/Herpes-Suppressive-Therapy-Oral-Herpes-Cdc-Herpes.html]herpes suppressive therapy oral herpes cdc herpes[/url]

http://internationalodditiesreviews1.blogspot.com/2009/11/buy-ultra-wizard-smokes-reviews-buy.html Buy ultra wizard smokes reviews Buy canofbuds.com reviews Buy internationaloddities.com reviews

[url=http://buyplasmahdtvrev.sosblog.com/-b/Panasonic-VIERA-X1-Series-TC-P50X1-50-Inch-720p-Plasma-HDTV-b1-p6.htm]PanasonicVIERAX1SeriesTC-P50X150-Inch720pPlasmaHDTV[/url]


-----
CLIENT 4 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/increase-your-appetite-fast]increase your appetite fast[/url] http://provenheightincrease.co.cc/ebook/increase-your-appetite-fast

[url=http://growyourdick.co.cc/penile/all-natural-male-enhancement]all natural male enhancement[/url] http://growyourdick.co.cc/penile/all-natural-male-enhancement

http://www.discountperfumes.fragrance-direct.info/Where-to-Buy-Thallium-Cologne-Fragrance.html

http://buycheapplasmatv.info/cgi-bin/index.pl?=plasma-tv-surge-protector [url=http://buycheapplasmatv.info/cgi-bin/index.pl?=plasma-tv-surge-protector]plasma tv surge protector[/url]

[url=http://teethwhiteningstripsreviews.info/xr/Serbia-]ladue missouri teeth whitening Huntingdonshire Rhondda, Cynon, Taff gigantic Uzbekistan listerine teeth whitening strips Saint-Constant New Westminster Cocos (Keeling) Islands Nigeria[/url]

-----
CLIENT 5 SAMPLE SPACE
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Cheap Xrumer Service[/url]
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Cheapest Xrumer Service[/url]
[url=http://cheapxrumerservice.co.cc]Best Xrumer Service[/url]
--------
http://buypleodinosaur3.zoomshare.com/rss.xml

http://cheaphdtvplasma.co.cc/television/plasma-cutter-table [url=http://cheaphdtvplasma.co.cc/television/plasma-cutter-table]plasma cutter table[/url]

[url=http://stopacaiberryscams.info/cgi-bin/index.pl/asai-berry]asai berry[/url]